Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1 Timothy

okay, so I am failing so far at posting. I just had a great accountability time with my pal. We are reading through First Timothy. If you ever want to read something that will kick your butt give it a shot. There is a lot of responsibility in being a leader of Christ's Church, and I need Jesus a lot, but I am so thankful for His grace. He has chosen me! In fact, he thinks I am worthy for some reason. Praise be to God and His storehouses of grace. He has chosen each of us for a purpose. Are you fulfilling His call? Are you listening. Do you know what he has given you the honor of doing for Him?

1 comments :

Jake Rohde said...

Hey, nice of you to include Jase as a blogging friend of yours, but not me. And thanks for telling me you even had a blog. I guess you and I can fight about it NEXT WEEK WHEN WE COME TO VISIT YOU!!!! (we're excited)

Jake