Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Word is Relieving in So Many Ways

I am blogging right now because of a few things. My in-laws are in town. Which is cool. They take Gabriel whenever I need an extra hand or something. They clean the house, take out the trash, etc... It is like having a midget. It is a dream come true. We went to the pool yesterday and they even went on the slides with me. I was like a little kid again. Actually, John was really like a little kid. He was telling me during the 10 minute break they have every hour that when he was a kid they used to dare each other to jump in the pool and then they'd get in trouble and have to sit out for awhile. It was funny because he is funny.

Anyway, I read all of 2 Timothy today while I took a poop. That is the best part about having a Bible on your phone.

0 comments :