Saturday, August 23, 2008

Central College

I like Central. I don't like paying Central most of my check each month, but I like the school. Pam and I got a wild hair and decided to go and help Emily move into Central today. I'm glad we did. She was genuinely excited to see us I think, and I genuinely excited to have a day with Pam and Gabriel. Pam and I talked about spiritual gifts all the way up and back. Gabriel took a nap and has been happy all day. We walked Pella and saw the billions of flowers everywhere. I often forget that Pella has so many flowers besides Tulips. It is really a beautiful town. I miss it.

As far as spiritual gifts go, I learned that my spiritual gifts are in this order, faith, intercession, and prophesy. I learned that I am a person/unstructured type meaning I am energized by people and am not organized. It is funny how extraordinarily people/unstructured I am. I also have a celebration ministry passion. Basically it boils down to me being a worship leader is a great fit. That is good I guess.

Anyway, Gabriel is playing my guitar and he is not very gentle. I must help him.

0 comments :