Monday, May 11, 2009

After

Many of you have seen the "before" pictures of our house because Pam posted them. HERE is a link that will take you to a blog that has some of these pictures. If you don't have a secret super cool person extra special VIP password to her site you can't see the pics. Sorry, that is how she roles. Anyway, I thought I would post some after pictures.

Our Living Room



Our Kitchen



Our Bedroom



Our Dining Room



Our Basement



Our Staircase



The little basement room we didn't know what to do with



Back Patio



All in all it was a pretty productive week. It really is amazing what a week's time and some hard work will get you. We call this sweat equity. Anyway, we can't wait to have you all over to enjoy our new house.

4 comments :

Jake Rohde said...

My word verification word for my last comment was "unnestr" as in, "If that stupid hen doesn't get off her ass so I can steal her eggs I'll have to unnestr."

Lisa Rohde said...

You are really funny. I want the same people to come work on my house. Jake, I think that you need your mouth washed out with soap. Look how the roles have been reversed. By the way, my word verification is dizeses, which might be why that hen doesn't move.

Elizabeth said...

Ha! I think it's fabulous that you commented on Jake's language, Lisa. I tried to stop him from writing it, but he insisted his mother would think it was funny.

Ok, now for more of the truth. I swear a lot more than Jake does (gasp). Will you guys still accept me and not make me eat soap? :)

Lisa Rohde said...

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both, and there you have, THE FACTS OF LIFE.
Unconditional love baby!!!! You are stuck with us. By the way, I did think it was funny, and Dad says it is the computer that needs to be washed with soap and water.