Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things I Love

A list of some of the things that I love.

-Getting phone calls from Gabriel when Pam doesn't know he's calling. (seriously had a 15 minute chat about nothing the other day. He talked nearly the whole time. The only person in the world I don't mind chatting with even if we don't have anything to talk about.)

-When Micah gets so excited he laughs. (Mind you it isn't yet a full fledged laugh but rather a great gasp of air that you can tell would be a laugh if he could laugh.)

-When Gabriel sings to himself while he plays. Today Pam called to tell me he was singing "Holy Holy Holy". That makes my day.

-When Micah falls asleep on me.

-My wife of course doing anything that she does.

1 comments :

Jake Rohde said...

Aww, you're a sweet husband and father.