Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Prez

I just want to point out a funny thing about our prez. He stated again the other day that it is his goal to see the world free of nuclear weapons. Isn't that funny? I want to ride a unicorn and slide down a rainbow. I'm sorry, but after following the dealings with these mid-eastern nations I've noticed that they are like dealing with children. Not just any children either. The children who are absolutely Satan and backed up by their drunken mom. The whole world can get rid of their nuclear weapons and I guarantee that some leader from the middle east is going to get pooped on by a bird one day and get pissed and start launching bombs that we didn't know they had because everyone "said" they didn't have any. Oh, and we won't have any to launch back. Our prez...tsk tsk for living in la la land. Time to wake up and smell the uranium.

0 comments :