Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Emily's Game

Thanks Emily, I've been wanting to do this all day. :) Pam went to bed, but I just had to get this done.

My Chosen Band:
Dave Matthews Band (of course)

Are you male or female?
What Would You Say


Describe Yourself.
Proudest Monkey


How Do You Feel?
So Damn Lucky


Describe Where You Currently Live.
Down By the River

If You Could Go Anywhere, Where Would You Go?
Louisiana Bayou

Your Favorite Form of Transportation Is A...
Joy Ride

Your Best Friend Is A...
Sister

You and Your Best Friends Are...
Ants Marching

What is the Weather Like?
Still Water

Favorite Time of Day?
When the World Ends

If Your Life Was A TV Show What Would It Be Called?
Where are You Going

What is Life to You?
Hunger for the Great Light

Your Relationship?
Crush

Your Fear?
Alligator Pie (Cockadile)

What is the Best Advice You Have to Give?
Shake Me Like A Monkey

Thought For the Day.
Why I Am

How I Would Like to Die.
Time Bomb

My Soul's Present Condition.
Lying in the Hands of God

My Motto:
Dive In