Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

So I just watched the weather. Because we don't have cable I find that my TV viewing resembles that of an 80 year old man. We watch "The Wheel" each night hoping our number in the wheel watchers club will pop up. We watch the news almost every night. I look forward to the weather. Anyway...tonight we have expected lows of down to -40 degrees. I just talked to my dad. They are having record highs of 80+ degrees. The difference is over 120 degrees. It is currently warmer at the south pole AND north pole (not kidding). In a month I'll be in California where it doesn't matter. I hope that this weather comes back to Iowa while I'm in CA. I hate this weather.

2 comments :

Mom (L) said...

Keep up that "hope it's cold in Iowa while I'm in sunny California" talk and you might be sharing a bench with Ashley in the dugout of the Lang family!

Emily Romero said...

I voted this blog as "cool" because it's cold outside.