Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Can't Sleep

I am like a little kid, the Super Bowl is tomorrow and I feel like it is Christmas Eve! I can't wait.

True story:

Pam and I had a girl work for us this year at Tro Sno. Her dad is the Spanish teacher at North Scott High School. She went on vacation this summer for awhile in Arizona. She went to visit her aunt and uncle. I just found out last week that her uncle just happens to be Kurt Warner and her aunt (her dad's sister) is Kurt's wife. Ummm, yeah. Why did she never mention this? Pam said that she knew that her uncle was a professional football player but never mentioned it because she didn't think she would recognize the name anyway. Wow! How does that information elude me? Anyway, our employee was at the NFC championship game where the Cards beat the Eagles. How exciting. She isn't going to the Super Bowl, but her dad is.

Okay, I shouldn't be doing this right now, I get to go to church in the morning. Then eat A LOT tomorrow during the game. Happy Super Bowl everyone!!!

Random fact: The Super Bowl is 2nd only to Thanksgiving in most food consumed in a day in America. This only adds to the excitement for me.

1 comments :

skip said...

1. I like the look of your blog. Well done.

2. Whose Uncle is Kurt Warner!?

3. Have fun in California. I got it ready for you.

4. Tell Pam, Gabriel, and the other one hello for me.