Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vikings = Finished

The Vikings lost today. I have found that the closer I follow the NFL the more in love I fall with my favorite team the Vikings. That is why I get frustrated when they have games like today. Their offense is just not up to speed and definitely not deserving of continued play in the post-season. I DO have to mention that I think it is a complete joke that the Eagles are in. Anyway, I have never witnessed a running back that can do what Adrian Petersen does. It is weird to watch him run. There will be people that look like they have an easy tackle and they'll completely miss. It just goes to show though, it takes a full 11 people on the field to play the game. 1 guy can't do it all. There are a few key moves they need to make. If they do, they will be tough in the years to come.

1 comments :

Jake Rohde said...

I liked the comment you just posted on my blog. Dungy in Dallas would be the best thing to happen to that team since Emmitt Smith. I honestly don't know a ton about Dungy (at least, no more than most other coaches in the league), but when I watch him on the sidelines I automatically respect him, and believe every word about his relationship with Jesus Christ. His reactions to calls that don't go his way are enough to speak for that testimony. Oh, if wishing made it so...