Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Productive Day

Yesterday was not productive. Today was extremely productive. The difference...getting out of the office. You see, yesterday I was at the office. I was working hard trying to get stuff done. At 10:00 in the morning one of our youth kids showed up with a friend and wanted my help with some stuff. So I helped until noon, ate lunch, then went and helped some more. Then at 2:00 I was ready to make my escape to Mojo's (my favorite coffee shop). As I was walking out the door, in came an old friend that I or Doug hadn't seen in quite sometime. It was exciting to chat with him and hang out, but I ended up getting nearly nothing done after 10a.m.

Today was different. I didn't even go to the office. I took a printed copy of my Palm Desktop's To Do list and started checking things off. Everything I wanted to get done for the week I got done. Well, not done, but as far as humanly possible right now since much is contingent on other people. Anyway, long story short. Don't stay in the office.

On another note. I knew a kid named Brendan Dunphy when I was in High School. I just saw a commercial as I was eating lunch at home. It was an Iowa State University commercial promoting the college. I swear it was Brendan that was the spokesperson on the commercial. I am looking for it again so I can be sure. Pretty cool huh?

1 comments :

Emily Romero said...

I like your little "reaction" thingy at the bottom of your post.