Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ashley oh Ashley! Wherefore art thou, Ashley?

So does anyone else wonder why Ashley Lang doesn't have a blog? For those who may not know, she is the sister of Pam (my wife) and Emily (who's blog is in my blogging friends). She says she has a boring life and nothing to blog about. I think that is a terrible excuse. Just by blogging your life's boring quotient disappears. You officially have an exciting life just by having a blog. Not only that, but I think there is a lot of beauty in the mundane.

I declare this blog the official start to the "Get Ashley to Blog" petition. If you would like Ashley Lang to blog please do the following: Comment on this blog. If you have a blog, write an entry on it declaring your love for Ashley and your desire to know what is going on in her life. The way I figure, even if she decides to ignore us, she will be put in a relatively awkward position of having a lot of people blog about her.

2 comments :

Jake Rohde said...

I'm commenting because I agree that Ashley should blog. And because I like your baseball background.

Emily Romero said...

I agree! My life is incredibly boring... but I still do my best to entertain my family... because I love them!! Apparently, Ashley does not. :P


silie - must stand for...
Sister Is Loving Interesting Excerpts ... From Ashley's Blog!