Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Vacation Bug

I have it...the vacation bug. Pam, Gabriel, and I will be going to California one month from today. I can't stop thinking about it. I am so excited. I can't wait to escape the winter wasteland called Iowa for a short time. I have the bug.

I also have to give a shout out to Alistair Begg for his awesome sermons. Subscribe to his podcast. He rocks.

Contest Trivia:

What is Cookie Monster's first name?

Every once in awhile I will sit down with Gabriel and watch some Sesame Street. I learn cool things. So does he I think. Anyway, one of my favorites is Near and Far by Grover. Look up the classic clips at http://www.sesamestreet.org I love it. Oh, and maybe you will find out the answer to the previous question.

1 comments :

Emily Romero said...

What IS Cookie Monster's first name?