Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lunch

Okay, so Pam has had the "Taste of the Holidays" put on my google calendar for a while now. Apparently Sam's club has a few days where they get all fancy with their samples and they have a whole ton of them. Pam made sure to instruct me not to plan anything on those days so that we could go to Sam's and eat. So yesterday for lunch we had Sam's.

I have never seen anything like it. Ever. We couldn't even get in the door because their first sampling table was right inside and had a line backed up to nearly outside. All throughout the store there were lines. LONG lines. Everything from chicken wings to cheesecake to salmon to pecan pie was being given away in one bite shots. I even had a shot of naked juice. Anyway, the craziest thing was that I left Sam's stuffed beyond belief.

My advice to everyone today...find someones with a Sam's membership and go have a free meal.

0 comments :