Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night

A poem, by Joel Rohde

Tonight is the election
Bob Dole has an erection
We're waiting for ballot collection
McCain would give us protection

I could not vote for Obama
He kills babys and toasts Osama
He resembles a mexican llama
He is fake and creates shameless drama

But no matter what happens in voting
No matter who will end up gloating
No matter who to the white house is floating
My God is doing the toting

No worries in this humble abode
Our God carrys all of the load
Even though Obama's a toad
God's bigger and is paving the road

This poem is really dumb
My mind is going numb
A sore is growing on my thumb
Have I mentioned Obama's a bum?

3 comments :

Emily Romero said...

I liked it. :)

Jake Rohde said...

You're such a (funny) doofus.

Elizabeth said...

Very funny, and also some solid comments. Thank you for reminding me that I still have hope (and of course, for making me laugh).