Friday, November 14, 2008

My Wife

My wife rocks

She makes really really really good food.
She looks really really really good.
She smells really really really good.
She is a really really really good mom.
She is really really really smart.
She is really really really awesome.
I love her.
Guess what. Even if she didn't do any of those things, or wasn't any of those things, I would still love her.
She doesn't need to cook for me.
She doesn't have to look so fine.
She could constantly fart and bask in it thus smelling awful.
She could be just a mom, not a really really really good one.
She could be dumb.
She doesn't have to be awesome.
She just does, because she just is. I don't even think she can help it most of the time.
How did I get so lucky? Who am I to deserve such a wonderful person?
She kicks all the other guys wives ass in my book.
She probably then helps their ass to feel better just by looking at them and smiling.
Truly amazing that woman. Truly amazing.
She inspires me to write poetry:

A Poem
Inspired by Pamela Violet Rohde

"She
inspires me
to
write
poetry"

Her middle name is violet. If that isn't sexy, I don't know what is.
I propose a toast. To my wife.

1 comments :

Mom (L) said...

I'm not sure - is this another one of your songs? If so, I may take back what I said about wanting to hear you sing your songs.